Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Right or Wrong

What is right or wrong thing to do? Sometimes there's no right or wrong answers too. Or is it just what I feel like doing/saying? How do I know when it's the right time to say/do?

I like to say whatever I feel/think of a person/situation, sometimes it's helpful but sometimes I'm accidentally destroying the person. But I wouldn't know right, how am I suppose to know?

My children, listen when your father corrects you. Pay attention and learn good judgment, for I am giving you good guidance. Don’t turn away from my instructions. (Proverbs 4:1, 2 NLT)

The voice and the feelings in me are so real to ignore. That he just so want me to be just like him.

My father taught me, “Take my words to heart. Follow my commands, and you will live. Get wisdom; develop good judgment. Don’t forget my words or turn away from them. (Proverbs 4:4, 5 NLT)

This gift of Wisdom is just so amazing, how questions that I will never thought of answering, situations that I could never see myself in but because of just obeying to the voice.

Don’t turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you. Love her, and she will guard you. (Proverbs 4:6 NLT)

When I go to heaven, I want to go be wearing a crown with many blings! I used to think, live so old for what, die young at least I can die pretty. Ya, I can die young if I want to, but what am I doing with my life? Work it away, earn so much money that I can't bring it with me till I die or I can make myself available to do things in life that is purposeful.

She will place a lovely wreath on your head; she will present you with a beautiful crown.” My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. (Proverbs 4:9, 10 NLT)

I know because of him, I will go the right path, then again what's right what's wrong? I tell u, you will hear what's right and wrong from him.

When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble. Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life. (Proverbs 4:12, 13 NLT)

Which God will be so great, to take care of your every step? To plan out your life, to go ahead of you just so he can tell you what's right what's wrong and to prepare you for greater purpose.

My child, pay attention to what I say.
Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. (Proverbs 4:20-22 NLT)

He's just too awesome!

Love,
YH

No comments:

Post a Comment