Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Greed guilty

Company's away day let's just say I'm only there for the prizes. GREED!

And the bible still mention..
Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. (1 John 2:15 NLT)

Epic Fail.

I need to repent.

Thank God I didn't win anything. I should seriously reflect on my actions.

For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. (1 John 2:16 NLT)

All these greed possessions that I have will one day drag me to hell.

And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever. (1 John 2:17 NLT)

I'm not saying winning is the wrong thing, it's just my heart is not right to begin with in the first place.

It doesn't really matter if I win or not, even if I win an iPad mini, I go out get bang by the car, I can't bring my loot to where I'm heading to.

Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. (Matthew 6:19 NLT)

I need to guard my heart.

Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. (Matthew 6:21 NLT)

Good night.
YH

No comments:

Post a Comment