Thursday, May 31, 2012

[DIY] Neon-tipped Oxford Shoes


Just another random day, we inspired by Mel's new bag with neon straps. So we just thinking if we can do something else with neon color, eg. shoes / bag / accessories!! So we went online and started digging for inspiration photos! And Mel found this. So we quickly went out during lunch to look for shoes, after work went to look for paint and started our DIY session on another random day after work.





After we are done with the shoes, we are busy camwhoring them!!!



Behind the scenes:

It was fun inhaling the paint smell...

Thats all folks! Till another experimental time!

10 comments:

  1. Woot! Must have been a lot of fun spraying them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello hello! i came across your blog when I was searching for neon shoes DIY and I was pleasantly surprised to find a fellow singaporean's blog :D thanks alot for the inspiration, I can't wait to spray paint my own shoes! Could I ask what is the shade of yellow you used for the spraypaint & where can I get them? Thank you so much!!

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Van!

      Thanks for dropping by! I got the spray paint in Fluro Yellow from those home fix shops(I went to the Queenstown anchorage) its about 7bucks if I remb correctly. Do remb to get a white base so the yellow comes out nice and also another clear overlay paint.

      So total 3 paints from the shop.

      Cheers! Hope it helps!

      Delete
  3. Where did you get those shoes? are they available online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I saw these spray painted shoes all over internet and I have to ask; does the spray paint on leather crack and crumble (or come off) after some time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far... mine hasn't crack yet its been months..

      Delete